Self love is not selfish!
Self-love means self-appreciation and valuing oneself highly. Self-love is not selfishness. Both are entirely different.
Self-love is very important for better mental health as it keeps stress, anger and anxiety away. And it,
- Gives confidence to make better decisions in life
- Gives Positive feeling
- Helps in coping up with failure and embarrassment
Quick ways to improve your self-love,
- Forgive yourself if you have done something wrong in the past and try to move forward
- Learn to listen to yourself
- It is impossible to be perfect all the time. Please don’t try to be a perfectionist all the time by hurting your happiness
- Practice Yoga
- Stop criticizing and judging your own-self
- Don’t bother yourself with what others think of you
- Pay attention to sleeping routine
- Prioritize your time
- Talk to family or friends
- Be true to yourself
- Celebrate yourself
- Stop comparing yourself with others
- Give yourself some space to make mistakes and learn from it
- Don’t feel bad to let go off toxic people
- Trust yourself that you make better decision for yourself
- Try to be bold in public
Be yourself! Love yourself! Be proud of yourself!